The USDA is now considering biometric identification for all individuals who will want to benefit from their Food and Nutrition Services. The RFID chip may just soon be a must for everyone who does not want to starve!
excerpt of the executive summary of the FINAL REPORT of the Use of Biometric Identification Technology to Reduce Fraud in the Food Stamp Program:
Biometric identification technology provides automated methods to identify a person based on physical characteristics—such as fingerprints, hand shape, and characteristics of the eyes and face—as well as behavioral characteristics—including signatures and voice patterns.
- whaddupchristyy likes this
- pinzor reblogged this from theyhatelight
- iworkforstreetcleaner likes this
- laurenmeowmeows likes this
- kelllyblack reblogged this from antinwo
- andryushacx reblogged this from antinwo
- andryushacx likes this
- thegatsandpartyhats reblogged this from antinwo
- anontwo likes this
- antinwo reblogged this from theyhatelight
- theyhatelight posted this