The USDA is now considering biometric identification for all individuals who will want to benefit from their Food and Nutrition Services. The RFID chip may just soon be a must for everyone who does not want to starve!
excerpt of the executive summary of the FINAL REPORT of the Use of Biometric Identification Technology to Reduce Fraud in the Food Stamp Program:
Biometric identification technology provides automated methods to identify a person based on physical characteristics—such as fingerprints, hand shape, and characteristics of the eyes and face—as well as behavioral characteristics—including signatures and voice patterns.
- whaddupchristyy likes this
- pinzor reblogged this from theyhatelight
- iworkforstreetcleaner likes this
- killuminati06 reblogged this from antinwo
- laurenmeowmeows likes this
- kelly-black reblogged this from antinwo
- antisheeplenation reblogged this from antinwo
- andryushacx reblogged this from antinwo
- andryushacx likes this
- gatsandpartyhats reblogged this from antinwo
- anontwo likes this
- antinwo reblogged this from theyhatelight
- theyhatelight posted this